Friday, December 30, 2011

Waiting to meet you. Waiting for you; waiting for myself. (2012)


A few disappointments; yet many other memorable, cherishable appointments.
Uncomfortably forgettable, yet several other unforgettably comfortable moments.
Good times, bad times, horrible times, bland times, in-times, out-times.

Moments of silence. Moments of extreme patience, perseverance for deliverance. Resilience.
10km sprints. Running. Chasing. And some running away. As if to save my life.
Running into. People, ideas, places. Running into myself. Rediscovering life.

Thank you for all the lessons taught, dear 2011.
Some sweet; some others learnt the hard way.
No hard feelings though. Guess, you could'nt help but teach.
Goodbye to you pal. I'm gonna miss the good times we shared.
Especially for all the moments when you showed that you really cared.

On many an ocassion this year, you seemed like a dead end.
Dead ends are forgettable nightmares forgotten when awakened.
Thank God Almighty for the strength to walk past, move ahead, unhurt, unhurting.
Dead ends are what we move beyond, move on from, unfazed; Thoughtful, yetunblinking.


Let's put the past behind us though, mate.
Right now, for the promise of 2012, I cant wait!
She's gonna be my fantasy. My year. My time.
My moment. The turning point. Am sure she'll turn out well !


It has been a while. I have been waiting to meet you.
Waiting to meet myself. Waiting to be myself. With you.

-Seizonsha

P.S Made a few important corrections to the earlier spontaneous rote I wrote.
A few grammatical ; some others tactical yet somewhat practical.

Dead ends are forgettable nightmares forgotten when awakened.

No comments: