Sunday, March 23, 2008

Getting back...Getting back to blogging after getting back to The Village...

I have been really busy ever since I posted last, what with meeting people, friends and relatives almost as if I were a celebrity;
Being invited for breakfast, lunch and dinner at times, can be really embarassing...
I was reminded of what Richard Bach had wrote about Celebrities..


“It’s exciting, at first. You think at first that you’re different, that you have something special to offer, and that can even be true. Then you remember you’re the same person you’ve always been; the only change is that suddenly your picture is every­where and columns are being written about who you are and what you’ve said and where you’re going next and people are stopping to look at you. And you’re a celebrity. More accurately, you’re a curiosity. And you say to yourself, I don’t deserve all this attention!” - Richard Bach

Well, I am not implying that I had become a celebrity only after a semester, what with being neither here, nor there..
Thrown somewhere into the middle end, I was not going to be a famous 5 pointer no matter how hard I tried to improve my writing; After all no professor's daughter who needs driving classes. Nobody needs cycling classes either ;-)
I was nt the topper either, as I found out not so much to my dismay that afternoon during the vacation...
So, I am only reminded of what Richard Bach had to say about celebrities. I definitely am not one, not just yet; what with being a management student in a school more famous for being part of an engineering school.

I am only looking forward to people banking on me, almost as if I were banking on banking.

Having toured the City of Joy and The Village with family, seeing them off at the airport almost reminded me of Taare Zameen Par especially because the security guard would not let non-passengers inside without "papers". I wish I could give him a newspaper....What difference would it have made anyway ;-)

Back here, it has been an eternal tussle between being really busy and busy being Idle ;-)

It feels awkward now, but on "popular" request, this blog is being revived.
A request from a good friend who is reasonably popular passes as popular alright!

So, here is getting back to posting on this blog...I have never promised to be anything but boring.
So please don't blame me for being infectiously boring! ;-)

No comments: