Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bisi Bele Bath @Ballal, the company of books and a bibliophile...

Ballal Residency off Residency Road serves good Bisi Bele Baath, which in my opinion is a must have for Bangaloreans and visitors alike...Bonda Rasam and Masala Dosas are also good there....but Bisi Bele Baath being a Bangalore speciality, one just cannot afford to miss the opportunity of having it!
Crossword Bookstores, still has its charm for me, and this time around, I realised that it has more charm now than the building complex it is housed in ;-)
Books...for whatever little I have read them...( I have read more of books than books themselves I realised!) along with the company of a bibliophile can just make your day! Even if it were to be less than a third of the day!
The Jayanagar Ganapathi temple was a must visit, having remotely prayed, it was time for payback ;-)
And yeah...almost forgot this...Death by chocolate is still as good as it used to be at Corner House, and what more could ask for apart from ice creams and good company...books or bibliophiles..or better still...both!
Finally, I get to lay my hands on Maister's two books..Yet to find a good bargain on an old "Trusted advisor" copy...Hope to get lucky sometime...for now, there is enough and more to read!
In all, a good day! A very good day indeed :-)

No comments: