Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hijli Break!

Hmm…I guess the origin of this term needs some explaining before I actually start explaining how the break happened.

The Acumen guys, the 4 of us were on this “express” train from our village to the City of Joy and we were talking about how this Institute of Management in the City of Joy used to joke about themselves and their Joka, being located in a locality called Joka.

We then decided to come up with a funky name for our own debate and quiz teams, and yours truly, even when he was half asleep, came up with this name ;-)

Before people start using this for their team names or as status messages on instant messaging applications, or captions for pictures or elsewhere, I had to put this up on my blog just so that I can claim the credit for having come up with the name ;-) And all this without having watched a single episode of Prison break :-)

No comments: