Wednesday, September 12, 2007

History is not static after all!

Hi Samiksha,

So, one of the things I missed telling you about the significance of 11th is going to be the topic of our monologue today ;-)
I know its a dialogue...but my readers never find out what you tell me anyway! ;-)

So, September 11th 2007 was indeed historic..We had a quiz for our batch (both sections) and it was in Financial Management..It was open book alrite! But I dont think I will be able to get more than 20 right on 30 questions! 20 is actually optimistic! I wouldn't be too surprised if I score only 15!
So, what's the big thing about this is what you might say!
For me, and for quite a few of my batchmates, this quiz was THE exam! So much so, that my gang (more on this later please!) even celebrated the fact that the quiz was over...Some Little Sisters helped us celebrate ;-)
Waking up late, could not study much today..And there is another quiz tomorrow...this time it is in Marketing!! No classes tomorrow...but have to accompany my loomie (more on this later again!) to the railway station tomorrow at 3 30 am...
Not that the time of the day matters any more here! But, back in Bangalore this would be the most confusing time of the day...It would leave me (or anyone for that matter!) confused..One cant be sure if its too late in the night or too early in the morning!

Anyways, so much for now...The history is not over yet..In fact, I see myself becoming history after tomorrow's quiz..No..not the History quiz..its marketing I told you!

Ok I ll stop confusing you! I hope to come out alive from tomorrow's marketing quiz..
Yeah...one last thing before I call it a day (or night...ok whatever!)..
I registered for 2 NCFM exams a while back...After 3 hours of confusion (well I could call it careful consideration or contemplation!)..I finally decided to register..Its for the 10th of October...less than a fortnight after the mid sems..

A special mention should be made of the person who influenced me to register for the exams...We ll code name her Aaradhana (worship in Samskrit)..I cant thank her enough for getting me to think hard..really hard about the exams..Now that I ve registered...I better do justice...So, Thanks Aaradhana! And Samiksha, naturally I owe Aaradhana chocolates for this..
Its another thing that I had given another girl...we ll call her Adhyaapikaa (teacher in Samskrit) chocolates on the day of the Fin Quiz...for winning a bet...We had a bet on Saturday...she had told me that I would be selected to represent our School for BT Acumen's East Zone in debate..She won it..and got chocolates..I had carried a few extra chocolates...just so that the other girls dont make a hue and cry!
So, I ll be carrying chocolates tomorrow as well...And I hope this other girl will call me a Santa Claus a second time ;-)

@WittyWoman - Santa Clauses dont distribute gifts/chocolates more than once a year :P

Too much bak bak now! I better get back to studying some Marketing and some Operations Management!

See you around!

No comments: